Archery crazy facts everyone should know

 Archery Crazy Facts Everyone Should Know




Do you also hold Arrows with both of your hands?

Meet Corrinne Calhoun, she has been dancing since she was three years old. She's been contorting, twisting, and bending her body since she was four years old. She's been standing on her hands since she was about five or six years old. The small dancer, contortionist, and cirque artist now adds foot archery to her skills.


Corrinne shoots an arrow from a bow with her feet while standing five feet above the ground on her hands.

The accomplishment takes longer to describe than it does for the 5-foot-tall teen to accomplish.

She leaps into position atop a balance stand, bow and arrow in her right hand. Chris Calhoun, her father, built the stand, which has a spherical wooden base and three 34-inch-tall poles known as canes. A square wooden block sits atop each cane, allowing Corrinne to keep her hands stable while she balances on them. She's balancing 5 feet above ground thanks to the canes' stand, which stands on a two-foot box. This was The Archery CRAZY Fact about Corrinne.



Must Read For Archery

Previous
Next Post »

11 comments

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
November 26, 2021 at 12:36 AM ×

This suits me best because crazy facts always amaze me and give me more knowledge.

Reply
avatar
Utsav Parekh
admin
November 26, 2021 at 12:44 AM ×

This suits me best because, I am keen about learning about new facts and this article has amazed me.

Reply
avatar
November 26, 2021 at 12:54 AM ×

This suits me best as facts based articles provide so many important knowledge.

Reply
avatar
November 26, 2021 at 12:55 AM ×

These type of articles suits me the best because I can be creative as much as possible in these type of articles. I would love to research on facts deeply and verifying them. I can express my best possible creativity in these type of articles

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
November 26, 2021 at 1:49 AM ×

This suits me because this gave me so much of knowledge and motivation towards

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
November 26, 2021 at 1:51 AM ×

This suits me well because this article gave me so much of knowledge and motivation.

Reply
avatar
Aish
admin
November 26, 2021 at 3:46 AM ×

This suits me best.

Reply
avatar
Aish
admin
November 26, 2021 at 3:49 AM ×

This suits me best as I've always looked forward to create and work on to the point, crisp content.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
November 26, 2021 at 5:43 AM ×

This suits me best because I'm the person who always research the facts and want to know the actual knowledge

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
November 26, 2021 at 8:22 PM ×

This suites me best as I like knowing facts , its interesting and also easy to remember

Reply
avatar
Änitya
admin
November 26, 2021 at 11:40 PM ×

This article suits me as its informative and interesting.

Reply
avatar